What if I have a traffic visibility problem?
If you encounter an obstruction that blocks visibility at an intersection or along city streets, call the City of Madison Public Works (256) 722-8490 from 6:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Public Works Traffic Division will determine if the obstruction can be trimmed or removed.

Show All Answers

1. What is the difference between trash and garbage?
2. What if I have a traffic visibility problem?
3. What if there is a problem with a traffic signal?
4. What if there are street light problems?
5. What if there are trees that need trimming near utility lines?
6. Who takes care of trimming trees on public property?
7. What if I notice a need for street maintenance and repairs?
8. Who maintains street signs and pavement markings?
9. Can you locate a gravesite for me?
10. Is water provided for the landowner's use?
11. Return to Public Work