Before construction begins, you will need to ensure your project is properly permitted. Our Permitting Specialists are ready to assist with the application and issuance of various building permits specific to your job needs. Click on a tab below to find out more information.
Act 2015-308 allows for a Construction Industry Craft Training Fee to be collected on non-residential construction building permits. This fee shall be equal to one dollar ($1.00) for every one thousand dollars ($1,000.00) of construction authorized. To learn more about this fee from the State of Alabama Department of Finance, Division of Construction Management click here.
- All new Single Family structures
- New Commercial structures
- All electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and gas work
- Additions to any structure: sun-rooms, attached and/or detached garages, etc. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- New storage buildings over 200 sq. ft.
- Most alterations such as: new roofs, vinyl siding, window replacements, etc.
- Signs, including temporary event banners @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Residential Building Permit Application
- Commercial Building Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Gas Permit Application
- Mechanical Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Roofing Permit Application
- Swimming Pool Permit Application
- Residential Temporary Power Affidavit
- Commercial Temporary Power Affidavit
- Temporary Power Extension Request
- Credit Card Authorization
- Demolition Permit Application
- Portable Storage Container Application
- Sign Permit Application
- Sign Permit Application (for Temporary Signs only)
- Retaining Wall Permit Application
- Small Cell Facilities - New Support Structure
- Co-Located Small Cell Application
- Subcontractor's List