Act 2015-308 allows for a Construction Industry Craft Training Fee to be collected on non-residential construction building permits. This fee shall be equal to one dollar ($1.00) for every one thousand dollars ($1,000.00) of construction authorized. To learn more about this fee from the State of Alabama Department of Finance, Division of Construction Management click here.
PER CITY OF MADISON ORDINANCE NO. 2020-321: ALL RESIDENTIAL BUILDING PERMITS WILL LEVY A $20 FEE IN SUPPORT OF THE NORTH ALABAMA HOMEBUILDING ACADEMY. Click here to read the ordinance.
- All new Single Family structures
- New Commercial structures
- All electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and gas work
- Additions to any structure: sun-rooms, attached and/or detached garages, etc. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- New storage buildings over 200 sq. ft.
- Most alterations such as: new roofs, vinyl siding, window replacements, etc.
- Signs, including temporary event banners @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Residential Building Permit Application
- Commercial Building Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Gas Permit Application
- Mechanical Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Roofing Permit Application
- Swimming Pool Permit Application
- Residential Temporary Power Affidavit
- Commercial Temporary Power Affidavit
- Temporary Power Extension Request
- Credit Card Authorization
- Demolition Permit Application
- Portable Storage Container Application
- Sign Permit Application
- Sign Permit Application (for Temporary Signs only)
- Retaining Wall Permit Application
- Small Cell Facilities - New Support Structure
- Co-Located Small Cell Application
- Subcontractor's List