Day: Second Tuesday of each month
Time: 6:00 pm
Location: Madison City Hall, 100 Hughes Rd.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
The Madison City Disability Advocacy Board is a board which strives to affect positive changes in persons with physical and mental impairments that substantially limit one or more major life activities.
At least six persons serving on the Board must be bona fide resident citizens of the City of Madison. To qualify to be a member of the Madison City Disability Advocacy Board, you must be one of the following:
- One adult with a disability
- Three parents/caregivers of a person with a disability
- One employee of the Madison City Schools Special Education Department
- Two City of Madison residents with an interest in promoting the issues that affect persons with disabilities
- One person associated with a business not affiliated with disability services
- One person associated with a business affiliated with disability services
- One ex-officio non-voting member from City of Madison Parks and Recreation Department
- One ex-officio non-voting liaison to the City Council
|Name||Place Number||Term Expires||Appointed By|
|Jennessa Crosswy, Chairperson Email||2||12/31/2024||Mayor|
|Kory Alfred, Parks & Recreation Dir||Ex-Officio 1||Council|
|Karen Denzine (Email), Council Liaison||Ex-Officio 2||11/04/2025||Council President|