Mandatory Electronic Filing of Tax Returns

  • Effective May 1, 2018, all sales, use, rental, and lodging taxes are to be filed through the My Alabama Taxes (MAT) website.  A copy of the ordinance can be found here.  Please be sure to have your Tax ID number.  If you do not know it, please contact us before filing online.

Business License and Tax Application

  • Click here for a new business license and tax application.  It may be submitted through the pdf form and we will get in contact with the applicant regarding payment or other information that may be needed.  All revenue forms and applications work best when filled out and submitted on a computer rather than a phone unless you have the free Adobe Acrobat app.  For a list of the license schedules, please click here.

If you have any questions, please email us.