- 6:00 pm
- Second and fourth Monday of each month
- Municipal Complex
100 Hughes Rd.
Madison, AL 35758
City Council has adopted a public participation policy for public comments during Council Meetings. During the Public Comments portion of the agenda, all speakers will have a maximum of three minutes to address the City Council. Before or during the Council meeting, speakers must sign up for Public Comments via the City’s automated SMS system or by filling out a card available from the City Clerk. The Council President will call speakers in the order that they sign up via the automated form or card. To read the rules and regulations of the policy in full, click the link above.
Participants are welcome to join City Council Meetings in person or watch a live stream on Madison's YouTube and public access WOW Channel 42.
- District 1 - Maura Wroblewski,
- District 2 - Connie Spears
- District 3 - Teddy Powell, Finance Committee Member
- District 4 - Greg Shaw, Council President
- District 5 - Ranae Bartlett, Finance Committee Chair
- District 6 - Karen Denzine
- District 7 - John Seifert, Council President Pro Tempore and Finance Committee Member