Madison Easter "Egg"stravaganza and Kite Festival
Saturday, April 11, 10 AM - 2PM
- Dublin Park - Soccer Fields 1 and 2
- Join the City of Madison, Rocket City Martial Arts, WZYP and the Easter Bunny for a day filled with fun! Children’s Activities, Egg Hunts, Kite Flying and much more!!!
- Egg Hunt for children ages 1-5 - 10:00 am - Soccer Field #1
- Egg Hunt for children ages 6-10 - 11:30 am - Soccer Field #1
- Inflatable Activities, Vendors, Kite - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm - Soccer Field #1
- Handicap Parking ONLY at Dublin Park. All other parking will be at Bob Jones High School South Parking Area. Shuttle service will be provided at no charge. Shuttle service will begin at 9:00 am.
Special Needs Easter Eggstravaganza
- Join the City of Madison, Madison City Disability Advocacy Board, Making Connections and Madison Adaptive Sports Program for a fun filled day of Easter fun.
- Check In/Registration begins at 1:30 pm, Egg Hunt at 2:00 pm - the egg hunt will be broken into three categories - ages 0-10, ages 11-15 and ages 16 and up
- Easter Bunny Photos, Games, Activities and Refreshments 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event will be held rain or shine
- You MUST reregister at firstname.lastname@example.org - please include names and ages of participants
City of Madison Stars and Stripes Forever July 4th Celebration
Dublin Park is the place to be on July 4th. The Celebration will begin with inflatable activities lined up all around Soccer Field #1. Children and Adults of all ages can enjoy games, activities and even try to find their way through the 70 ft Obstacle Course. When you get too hot....take a splash down the 62 ft Water Slide or sit underneath the giant Tent in the shade. Parking for the event will be at Bob Jones High School with Shuttle Services provided by the City of Madison. Shuttle services will began running at 1:45 pm with the last pick up at 8:45 pm. Following the event, the Shuttles will take you back to Bob Jones High School. Handicap parking ONLY will be allowed at Dublin Park.
- Inflatable Activities will be set up from 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Games and Activities provided by 104.3 WZYP, 94.1 WHRP and Nash Icon 93.3 - 2:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Live Entertainment, Exhibits, Demonstrations 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Cornhole Tournament (2 person team) - Contact Gayle Milam to register
- 3 on 3 Soccer Tournament - Contact Dylan Reutter for additional information
- Food Vendors
- Shuttle Services 1:45 pm - 8:45 pm (and following the fireworks)
- Entertainment - CRUZE and OBB (Oswald Brothers Band)
Fireworks display scheduled to start at approximately 9:00 pm. For additional information, please call Dublin Park at (256) 772-9300 and press 0 for the operator.
50+ Boomers & Seniors Generations Expo
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019. 9am - 12pm
- Dublin Park Gymnasium
- Door Prizes, Exercise Presentations, Complementary Health Assessments, and 5 Minute Neck Massages
- Free Parking & Admission
- For more information, please contact Levoneia Ayers at (256) 772-2556 or email.
Christmas Magic Tree Decorating Contest
This is a wonderful opportunity to help create a beautiful and festive environment in beautiful downtown Madison. Whether using the tree to express your own creativity or to promote a business, it is a wonderful way to add charm to the holiday.
- Entry Fees:
- For Profit Business/Organizations/etc. - $100.00
- Non-Profit Organizations - $50.00
- Awards Presentation - at the Monday, January 13, 2020 City Council Meeting at 6:00pm
- Registration Form
For more information, please email Debbie.email@example.com.
2019 City of Madison "Polar Express" Christmas Parade
- Saturday, December 14, 2019
- 5:30 pm Start Time
- Registration Deadline: November 27, 2019
- NO Live Santa’s
- No Entry Fee
- The Annual Madison Christmas Parade will be Saturday, December 14, 2019 starting at 5:30 pm. The Parade route will begin at Plaza Drive and Hughes Road and will continue to downtown Madison.
- Registration for the 2019 Madison Christmas Parade is Now Closed
Parade Award Winners:
Mayor’s Choice- Huntsville International Airport
The Silver Bells Award- Harvest Pointe Methodist Church and Native Sons & Daughters
The Golden Ticket Award- Girl Scout Troop #10554
The Dancing Elves Award- The Cotton Candies Marching Krewe
2019 Madison Station Polar Express Christmas Tree Trail & Children’s Lantern Parade
Presented by the City of Madison, the Madison Station Historic Preservation Society, the Madison Sesquicentennial Committee, the Madison Arts Council, the Madison Public Library, the Rotary Club of Madison, and the Madison City Community Orchestra.
Sunday, December 1, 2019 Main Street, Madison Alabama
- 4:00 Children’s Lantern Parade presented by the Madison Arts Council
- 4:00 Hot chocolate provided by the Rotary Club of Madison
- 4:00 Reading of The Polar Express presented by Madison Public Library
- 4:30 Christmas music presented by the Madison City Community Orchestra
- 4:45 Official Polar Express Christmas Tree Trail Lighting
Madison Street Festival
- 1st Saturday in October
- Vendor Registration for the 2019 Festival will open at 8:00 am on April 15th and will close on July 31st.
- The historical setting of downtown Madison provides an ideal backdrop for the Madison Street Festival. The first Madison Street Festival was one of many Madison County activities developed to celebrate our Nation’s Bicentennial. The festival has welcomed an array of artist, craftsmen, demonstrators, exhibits, local entertainers and great food vendors! Please visit the Madison Street Festival web site: www.madisonstreetfestival.org