2023 Madison Easter "Egg"stravaganza
Mark your calendars! The City of Madison Easter Eggstravaganza will take place on Saturday, April 8 at Dublin Park!
There will be two hunts taking place on Soccer Field 1:
- Kids ages 1-5 will hunt eggs at 9:00am
- Kids ages 6-10 will hunt eggs at 10:30am
Inflatables and face painting will be on Soccer Field 2, as well as photos with the Easter Bunny throughout the hunts.
A free shuttle service will be running from Bob Jones High School to Dublin Park. Handicap parking ONLY at Dublin Park.
For more information, please call 256-772-9300.
Sponsored by The City of Madison Parks and Recreation and Rocket City Martial Arts.
2023 Special Needs Easter Eggstravaganza
- Date: Saturday, April 8, 2023
- 1:30PM - Check-In / Registration
- 2:00PM - 3 Egg Hunts (ages 0-9, ages 10-15, and ages 16 and up)
- 2:30PM - 4:00PM - sensory-friendly Easter Bunny photos, games, crafts, sensory-friendly activities, snacks, and refreshments
- Location: Dublin Park Main Building
This event is for individuals with special needs of all ages and the immediate families.
RSVP is required to participate! RSVP by Sunday, April 1 to: email@example.com
Please include your child's name and ages of children participating.
Sponsored by The City of Madison, MCDAB, Autism Support of Alabama, Making Connections, and AMBUCS
2023 City of Madison Christmas Parade
The City of Madison Parks and Recreation is excited to announce the 2023 Madison Christmas Parade!
Registration is open now until Wednesday, November 22nd at 5:00pm.
- Parade Date: Saturday, December 9
- Parade Start Time: 5:00PM
- Parade Theme: "Santa's Workshop"
Complete Christmas parade registration forms can be emailed to SpecialEvents@madisonal.gov, or dropped off at Dublin Park - 8324 Madison Pike.
2023 Polar Express Christmas on Main Tree Decorating Contest
Please join the City of Madison and the Madison Station Historic Preservation Society as we kick off the 2022 Holiday Season. We invite your organization to be a part of the
10th Annual Madison Station Polar Express Christmas on Main
Trees will be displayed along Main Street in beautiful, historic Downtown Madison. Whether using the tree to express your own creativity or to promote a business, it is a wonderful way to add charm to the holiday. The official lighting of all trees will take place on Friday, December 1st at 6:00pm accompanied by music provided by the Madison Community Orchestra and the Madison Public Library's reading of The Polar Express. Hot chocolate and cookies will be provided by the Rotary Club of Madison, and the Children's Lantern Parade will be put on by the Madison Arts Council.
Trees will be available to decorate from mid November and must be completed no later than COB Thursday, November 30, 2023. Trees will be displayed from Friday, December 1, 2023 through Monday, January 1, 2023.
All dates subject to change, based on availability of Christmas Trees.
- Entry Fees:
- For Profit Business/Organizations/etc. - $100.00
- Non-Profit Organizations - $50.00
- Awards Presentation - at the first City Council Meeting in January 2024 at 6:00pm at Madison City Hall.
Email completed registration forms to Debbie.Overcash@gmail.com or mail to 110 Sanoma Drive, Madison, AL 35758 to receive confirmation of your group's registration.
- Make checks payable to the City Madison
- Mail checks to Madison City Hall, 100 Hughes Road, Madison, AL 35758. Attention: City Clerk Lisa Thomas
For more information, please email Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 256-772-0307.
The number of trees is limited, so please reserve your tree early!
Madison's Christmas Capers Reenactment - Celebrating Madison's Sesquicentennial and Alabama's Bicentennial
More information for the Madison Christmas Capers event will be announced at a later date.