Current Bids and Requests for Proposals
Visit https://madisonal.procureware.com/login and log in to view current bids and request for proposals.
All City of Madison purchases which require the issuance of an Invitation to Bid or a Request for Proposals are processed by the City's Bid Coordinator. All expenditures for general items or services involving $15,000 or more and all public works projects involving a public expenditure of $50,000 or more are subject to the competitive bid law.
The Bid Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the procurement of commodities and services that are subject to the bid law for all City Departments.They work with departments to:
- Develop the scope of their commodity and service needs
- Prepare solicitation documents
- Advertise solicitations on their behalf
- Receive bid documents
- Conduct pre-bid conferences and formal bid openings
- Evaluate competing vendor bids and process bids for review and approval by the requesting department
- Prepare contracts and other related documents for the award of bids and proposals in compliance with Title 41 competitive bidding (purchase of goods or services involving $15,000 or more) and Title 39 competitive bidding (public works projects involving an expenditure of $50,000 or more)
- Liaise with City Council and the Mayor's Office to oversee the execution of contracts
- Register vendors for eligibility to bid on City contracts
The City of Madison has implemented an online bid registration and notification system. Potential vendors must complete registration at https://madisonal.procureware.com/login in order to receive Invitations to Bid or Requests for Proposals from the City. When registering, be sure to enter the NIGP codes relevant to your company under the Categories section, which will associate your company with products and services for bid invitations. To ensure that you receive future email messages from our procurement system, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list. All messages will come from .the ProcureWare system.
Vendors will now download/print bid documents and submit questions related to bids using this new website. If interested in bidding, you are responsible for printing the bid and mailing or hand delivering the sealed bid by the specified date and time to the City's Bid Coordinator.