R. Wayne Wolfe
100 Hughes Rd.
Ph: (256) 772-5617
Fx: (256) 464-9596
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our purpose is to provide a fair, impartial, and efficient court system for municipal charges. Functions include:
About the Madison Municipal Court
- Management of all pending cases filed with the court
- Maintenance of all court records
- Collections and remittance of all fines, forfeitures, court costs, and restitution
- Issuance of subpoenas, summons, warrants, and certified copies of court records
The Madison Municipal Court is a misdemeanor court of limited jurisdiction over criminal prosecutions.
We provide day-to-day assistance to citizens, attorneys, defendants, and other courts. The Court is responsible for answering only procedural type questions that are court-related and does not give any legal advice.
Cases handled in the municipal court include:
- Violations of City and misdemeanor state ordinances
- Traffic tickets
- Parking tickets
Thursday morning starting at 8:30 am for probation reviews.
10:00 am for trials.
Friday morning starting at 8:30 am for traffic tickets
10:00 am for non-traffic cases.