|The Records Division provides essential services to the officers of the Department, the general public, and other agencies.
The Police Records Clerks are responsible for:
- Providing service to the public at the front counter of the Police Department
- Answering police business lines
- Providing clerical services to Investigations, Patrol, and Administration
- Entering reports and making and distributing appropriate copies
- Collecting fees for reports
The Records Division is the repository, retrieval, and records management center of all official incident reports and warrants for the City.
Major Jim Cooke
Madison Police Dept.
100 Hughes Rd.
Madison, AL 35758
Ph: (256) 772-5685
Ph: (256) 772-5699
Ph: (256) 772-5689
Fx: (256) 772-5673
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
8:00 am - 12:00 pm