City of Madison, AL - Home Page

Go To Search
homeprint page
Calendar  |  Bid Opportunities  |  Contact Us  |  Sitemap
What Court Do I Go To?
To Settle a Traffic or Parking Ticket
If your ticket was written by a City of Madison Police Officer, then you would need to settle the ticket at:
Madison Municipal Court
100 Hughes Rd.
Madison, AL  35758
Ph: (256) 772-5617

If you received your traffic ticket from a sheriff's deputy or by a state trooper, then you will need to call the county courthouse in which you received the ticket.  All contact information will be located at the bottom of an Alabama Traffic Ticket above your signature.

Other Court Information
Madison County Courthouse  Ph: (256) 532-3300
Limestone County Courthouse  Ph: (256) 233-6406
Huntsville Municipal Court  Ph: (256) 427-8710
Athens Ph: (256) 233-8721
New Hope Ph: (256) 723-3044
Courtland Ph:  (256) 637-9336
Decatur Ph: (256) 351-7750

If You Received a Non-Traffic Citation and Complaint
You may settle this matter by mail or in person at the Madison Municipal Court. View the Schedule of Fines and Costs for more information.

Obtaining an Alabama Drivers License
For information on obtaining an Alabama Drivers License, contact the Huntsville State Trooper at    (256) 539-0681.  For a copy of the drivers manual and all other questions you can go to the Department of Public Safety.

Other Information
For voters information, car tags, property taxes, and all civil matters, you will need to contact the Madison County Courthouse at (256) 532-3300.

Privacy Statement  |  Accessibility  |  Copyright Notices  |  Renewable Energy  |  Photo Credits  |  Contact Us  |  Sitemap  |  Powered by CivicPlus