101 Mill Rd.
Built in 1997, Station #1 is our busiest station and home to our administrative offices. Housing an engine company, a ladder/rescue company, a Battalion Chief (shift supervisor), and a Paramedic Squad, this station provides coverage to the busy Madison Boulevard business district, Old Town Madison, and the southern end of the Hughes Road corridor.
1115 Hughes Rd.
Opened in 2012, Station 2 houses a two-piece company consisting of a Quint and a Paramedic Squad. Station 2 is the first LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) fire station in Alabama, pursuing LEED-Silver certification. It is 30% more energy efficient than comparable buildings. This station provides coverage to some of Madison's largest homes, the Highway 72 business district, and Bob Jones High School.