2040 Transportation Plan
The Transportation Plan, an element of the Comprehensive Plan, provides strategic guidance to guide the City in implementing a comprehensive transportation system aimed at improving mobility, mitigation of traffic congestion, improving pedestrian safety and vehicular movement, and enhancement of transportation corridors city-wide. The current 2025 Major Street Plan, adopted in 2001, provides these guidelines.
The Planning & Economic Development staff are currently working with the consultant team of J.R. Wilburn and Associates, Inc. (JRWA) and a steering committee. As milestones are met and written documents are finalized, they will be posted here.
- Network Inventory & Baseline Analysis Report
- DRAFT 2040 Transportation Master Plan
- FINAL 2040 Transportation Master Plan
- ADOPTED 2040 Transportation Master Plan
- Public comments and Workshop results