Pool Rules & Water Safety Information
General Pool Rules
- Showers must be taken before entering the pool area.
- No food or drinks in the pool area.
- No gum allowed in or around the pool area.
- No diving in shallow end.
- No backwards diving off side of pool.
- No cut-off shorts. Males must have swimming trunks with a liner and string and females must have on both a top and a bottom.
- No horseplay - Dunking, wrestling, pushing, throwing, etc.
- No hanging, climbing, or sitting on shoulders.
- No floats allowed in the pool except for U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets and lifeguard approved infant floats.
- Children between the ages of 11-14 years must have a signed waiver form if not accompanied by the parent.
- Parents must be in the pool area if their child is under the age of 11.
- Parents must stay with their child while in baby pool.
- No running.
- No profanity may be used in the pool area.
- No coins may be thrown in the pool for diving purposes.
- No hanging on lane ropes.
- No playing on or around ladders.
- No talking to lifeguards while on duty. If necessary, keep conversation brief.
- Lifeguards on duty are in charge and may take disciplinary action on anyone ignoring or disobeying the rules.
- Swimmers get one warning, if a second warning is issued, they can be suspended from the use of the pool.
- Anyone asked to leave the pool for disciplinary reasons does not get a refund.
- No pets allowed in the pool area.
- Absolutely no PDA (Public Display of Affection) allowed.