City of Madison, AL - Home Page

Go To Search
homeprint page
Field Status Partially Open
Calendar  |  Bid Opportunities  |  Contact Us  |  Sitemap
I would like to rezone some of my property. What should I do?
Call the Planning Department at 256-772-5630. Rezoning forms may be found on the Planning Department's website. Rezoning is a 60 to 90 day process so please plan your schedule accordingly. Due to State-mandated legal advertising requirements, it is not possible to make this process any shorter.Planning and Zoning Forms and Applications

Planning Department

Show All Answers

1. I would like to rezone some of my property. What should I do?
2. I am considering opening a business in Madison. What should I do?
3. Where and how in the City can I develop a particular use (e.g., residential)?
4. What is the zoning on a subject property and what may be built on it?
5. Where can I obtain a copy of an existing survey for a specific parcel of land?
6. What are the required building setbacks for a subject property?
7. How big of a shed am I permitted to have and where on my property can I place it?
8. Does the City have a Comprehensive Plan?
9. Is the City's zoning map online?
10. How do I annex into the City of Madison?
11. Who do I call if I have questions?

Privacy Statement  |  Accessibility  |  Copyright Notices  |  Renewable Energy  |  Photo Credits  |  Contact Us  |  Sitemap  |  Powered by CivicPlus