Dublin Park is the place to be on Wednesday, July 4th. The Annual July 4th Celebration will kick off with inflatable activities lined up all around Soccer Field #1. Children and Adults of all ages can enjoy sliding down the Giant Sabretooth Tiger Slide or try to find their way through the 70 ft Obstacle Course. When you get to hot....take a splash down the the 62 ft Water Slide or sit underneath the giant Tent in the shade and listen to the great music. Avoid the traffic and use the Shuttle Services provided by the City of Madison. Park at BJHS and you will be shuttled to and from the event.
• Inflatable Activities will be set up from 2pm - 7pm
• Shuttle Services 2pm - Until
• Entertainment will be from 3pm -7pm
• Various Vendors will be on hand serving up great food from 2pm - until
• Visit with the Mayor at the City of Madison Booth
• Fireworks display scheduled to start at dark
Enjoy activities for the whole family throughout the afternoon, ending with Fireworks.