As the pandemic continues, Madison Municipal Court will be implementing new regulations during court proceedings to adhere with Alabama State requirements.. Please make sure you are aware of the new rules when visiting City Hall for any court appearances.
- Masks shall be worn by all participants appearing in court. Upon checking in at the front of the buildings, a mask will be provided if the defendant does not have one.
- All persons are required to maintain 6 feet distance.
- Sanitizer spray will be applied to hands before entering the court room.
- ONLY defendants whose name appears on the docket for Probation Review, Payment Review, Arraignments, and Tickets will be allowed entry. All others must remain in vehicle or arrange a drop off and pick up. Please arrange appropriate child care, as children will be not be allowed in the court room or lobby during court proceedings.
-Trial dockets will be monitored according to state law.
- Defendants will check in and be instructed to wait in their car for their docket to be called.
- All doors will remain open during Court sessions, preventing any contact with handles.