All forms needed to interact with Madison Fire & Rescue are below, along with a description of the use of the form.
- Citizen Information Portal
- Used to give any pertinent information to assist us with serving you. If you have someone bedbound, disabled or have a specific key location that you’d like us to know, here is where you submit that information. It is totally secure and stored in our dispatch center.
- Storm Shelter Registration
- If you have a storm shelter, we want to know about it. If your neighborhood were hit by a tornado, we can already have an idea of how many people we need to look for in storm shelters.
- Event Request Form
- If you’d like us to attend an event, this form is all you need.
- Individual CPR Registration
- The form is used for registration in our CPR Classes. It is used for INDIVIDUALS ONLY and not for groups. If you have a group that would like CPR training, please use the event request form. We have moved to an online class delivery to accommodate Covid-19 concerns. 14 days are given for the online course completion. Once the online portion is completed,
- Smoke Alarm & Fall Prevention
- This form is to request us to come and install and inspect smoke alarms, or smoke alarm batteries. It is also used to request a home safety survey to assist in elderly fall prevention.