Madison Fire and Rescue provides many services to the residents of Madison.
- CPR, Stop The Bleed and first aid courses
- FREE smoke alarm installation
- Swimming pool safety inspections
- Mobile Fire and Weather Safety Trailer (available for special events)
- Virtual Reality fire safety education
- Remembering When© (a home fire and injury program for the elderly)
- Home fire safety assessments
- Firetruck show and tell
- Child passenger safety seat inspections at all fire stations
Please call the Community Risk Reduction Team to inquire about these services at (256) 772-2889 or complete this form.