There are a few reasons why Rocket Scientists choose to live and work in Madison, Alabama!
- We have been named by Google as the DIGITAL CAPITAL OF ALABAMA
- Ranked by CNN Money Magazine in its TOP 50 BEST PLACES TO LIVE
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the Second BEST PLACE IN THE COUNTRY TO GROW UP
- Silver Medal from U.S. News & World Report for having the BEST HIGH SCHOOLS IN THE NATION
- Top producer of NATIONAL MERIT SEMIFINALISTS in our High Schools
- Metro area ranked BEST NEW TECH HUB TO LIVE
- To read more, click here.
The city is seeing significant growth, with multiple planned development projects, capital improvements to key roadways, and expanded access to I-565 with the Town Madison development. The close proximity to Huntsville’s International Airport, Huntsville’s Cumming’s Research Park, and Redstone Arsenal only add to Madison’s appeal for businesses and residents. Our business community is a mix of high-tech and defense firms, service industry, and retail stores with a dynamic and well-educated workforce. Are you SMARTER THAN A ROCKET SCIENTIST and ready to move to Madison?